With today's patch we're adding the first installment of Darkfall Unholy War's new Siege Engines.
The patch contains the following:
New War Machinery
A siege engine that can hurl various projectiles as well as players and can cause a lot of damage to structures, walls, ships and other siege engines, as well as characters, depending on the projectile type used (Crackshot or Boomshot).
- Crackshot: A massive boulder that deals impact damage.
- Boomshot: A fiery projectile that deals impact and fire damage.
Deployable Siege Ladder
A deployable ladder that is used for scaling enemy walls. Ladders can be deployed by standing next to a wall, facing it, and pressing the ‘Use’ key.
New Mastery Crafting Recipes
New Engineering mastery skill, obtainable from Blacksmiths.
We added the following Engineering Mastery Crafting Recipes
- Deployable Siege Ladder
- Figurine Siege Engine Catapult
Naptha, an Alchemy Mastery crafting recipe has been added.
Added New Resources
Hoof Paste (obtainable from skinning Centaur Chieftains and Imperator Jabaoth).
Tar (droppable from Fire Scourges and Fire Giants).
New Reinforced Walls on every Clan City in Agon
Every clan city has received brand new reinforced, heightened walls. The new walls also provide murder holes through which defenders can discourage would-be attackers. In order to compare the old walls to the new ones please check this photo
Added a Foundry Workstation on the following Clan cities:
- Mar Shral
- El Harrat
New item in Selentine Shop
Metamorphosis Manipulator: This item allows you to change your character’s race, gender and appearance.
General Updates & Fixes
- Various Changes and Fixes to all 30 Clan Cities.
- Fixed some issues with Character Creation
- Ship damage and explosion sounds have been greatly increased, min max radius increased
- Added a new “Buy” sound for Selentine Shop items
- Greatly increased range for ship damage and explosion sounds.
- Various bug fixes.